Terms and Conditions
- Personally Identifiable Information, Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us. There are certain areas on our website where you are asked to provide personal information. In each of these sections we ask for contact information in order to fulfill your request. Information we consider to be Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies you and can be used to contact you on-line or offline, which may include, for example, name, street address, email address and phone number. We also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address in order to better serve you.
We may also collect information automatically that cannot be used in itself to identify you, but provides detail regarding how you use and interact with our website. For example, your Internet connection, the type of device and software you use to access our website
a. Studio XLIV’s Use of Personally Identifiable Information
When you choose to provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information you have made a request for contact by Studio XLIV. We will use this information in order to fulfill your request. This use could include initiating the following communications via e-mail or mail:
- Respond to or follow-up on your inquiries, comments, questions, delivery of requested samples and kits or other requests
- To send you our periodic email newsletter from which you can unsubscribe at any time in the footers of those emails, or by Contact Us
- Conduct research or analysis surrounding our products, business or properties and services
- Communicate with you about programs in which you elected to participate including contest, sweepstakes, coupons or other promotions
- Publish your reviews, comments, photos, videos and other content you have posted to one of our interactive or user-generated features
- Studio XLIV does not and will not sell personal information. If you would prefer not to receive any of the above mentioned communications, please do not request any of the services or products offered. If you would like to stop receiving these communications, please Contact Us.
b. Studio XLIV’S Use of Other Information Collected Automatically
We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you use our website – this includes IP address and cookie information. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits our website, along with the time of visit and the page(s) that were visited. This information is sent as a normal part of Internet traffic. We may use this data for purposes such as calculating website usage level, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the site. This type of data enables us, and third parties authorized by us, to determine how individuals use our website so that we can improve it accordingly.
c. Studio XLIV’S Use of Information Collected Using Cookies
d. Third Party Personally Identifiable Information Disclosure
Studio XLIV makes all reasonable efforts to keep your information secure and protect it from misuse. We may work with trusted third-party companies to provide certain content, products and services via our website.
i. Companies That Facilitate Communications and Transactions with You
Studio XLIV will provide your personally identifiable information to third parties who provide fulfillment of requests made on this website. These parties are required to keep your information confidential and secure, and only use your information for the fulfillment services they provide to us.
ii. Disclosures Required by Law
e. Personally Identifiable Information Retention
- Children Under 13
This website is directed to adults and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
- Security Measures
We employ various measures to ensure that your personally identifiable information is protected and secure both online and offline. We operate in accordance with industry standards to ensure your privacy. If you have any questions regarding the security of this site please contact us.
- Links to Other Sites
Studio XLIV’s website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of such sites. We encourage you to carefully read the individual privacy policies of each site you visit.
- Notification of Changes
- Updating or Removing Information
If you would like to update your information please contact us. Additionally, if you would like to opt out of future communications please contact us.
- Agreeing to Terms
- California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, please contact us or visit the California Privacy Notice.